Events For Hope Chest For Breast Cancer Foundation
How You Can Help!
This is what's happening for October 2019 Breast Cancer Awareness Month! Help us provide Minnesota patients and their families with life-changing support from YOU! Which event will you attend?
• Girls Night Out at The Shoppes at Arbor Lakes on October 3, 2019 where 100% of the proceeds go to Hope Chest for Breast Cancer Foundation. http://Hopechest2019.eventbrite.com
• Breast Cancer Educational Association Conference at Wilder Center in St. Paul on October 5th 8:30am-2:00pm. Educational event regarding breast cancer related topics. https://breastcancereducation.org
• My Burger all Metro locations October 17 throughout the day. All 7 Metro locations will be giving 5% of the days proceeds to Hope Chest for Breast Cancer + another 5% if you mention you stopped in to support Hope Chest for Breast Cancer Foundation, so please let your server know! https://www.myburgerusa.com/
• Power of Pink Promotion at Brighton Collectibles Rosedale Center in Roseville MN. For every Power of Pink Bracelet sold now thru October 31, 2019 $10 will be donated to Hope Chest for Breast Cancer Foundation. https://www.hopechest.com/events/brighton-collectibles-rosedale-center
• Pink Target Promotion at Bill’s Gun Shop Range at participating locations. Proceeds from pink targets sold thru October 31st will be donated to Hope Chest for Breast Cancer Foundation. https://www.hopechest.com/events/bills-gun-shop-range-pink-targets
• Fueling the Fight Against Breast Cancer at participating Minnoco stations from now thru October 31, 2019. Two cents from e88 gas will be donated when using your Minnoco Rewards to Hope Chest for Breast Cancer Foundation. https://www.hopechest.com/events/fueling-fight-against-breast-cancer
• Delivering For A Cause - College City Beverage will donate 25 cents to Hope Chest for Breast Cancer Foundation for every glass of Michelob Ultra sold during October. Participate with this promotion at McHugh’s in Savage Thursday, October 24th 5:00-8:00pm and stay tuned for more locations coming.
• Donate for a Discount at Hope Chest For Breast Cancer Retail Shop from now thru October 31, 2019. For every dollar you donate you will receive a percentage off one full priced item up to 50% off. https://www.hopechest.com/store
• Mainstream Boutiques Woodbury & Mendota Heights locations on Thursday, October 17 from 10:00am-7:00pm at both stores with a % of proceeds dedicated to Hope Chest for Breast Cancer Foundation.
• Flock The Yard Event at Hope Chest For Breast Cancer Resale Shop on October 29, 2019 at 4:00-6:00pm. Come have fun as we grow a garden of flamingos in our front yard at our store in celebration of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. You can purchase a flamingo for $10 to support Hope Chest for Breast Cancer Foundation from October 17th thru November 17th and will proudly place one as a thank you.
• Flock The Yard Flamingo After-party, after you flock the yard at Hope Chest, head over to Back Channel Brewing Company in Orono from 6:00 – 9:00pm where 15% of proceeds benefit Hope Chest for Breast Cancer Foundation. www.backchannelbrewing.com
• Align Health and Wellness in Long Lake, MN. Align is sharing its wellness knowledge and support during Breast Cancer Awareness Month at their Long Lake, MN location now thru October by accepting donations dedicated to Hope Chest for Breast Cancer Foundation. https://alignmn.com/
• Hit Results Fitness in St. Louis Park, MN on October 23, 2019 at 5:00 - 7:00pm . Donate to punish the trainers at this fast paced fitness night where proceeds raised will support Hope Chest for Breast Cancer Foundation. https://www.hitresultsfitness.com
• Sip and Shop at J McLaughlin in Wayzata on October 24 at 6:00-8:00pm. Enjoy sipping and shopping your way through an evening at J. McLaughlin. Proceeds from the evening will be donated to Hope Chest for Breast Cancer Foundation. https://www.jmclaughlin.com/storelocator/mn/wayzata
• Shopping Fun at J McLaughlin in Edina on Tuesday, November 19th at 5:00-8:00pm, plus they gift wrap if you want to get your early holiday shopping done! 15% of proceeds from the evening will be donated to Hope Chest for Breast Cancer Foundation. https://www.jmclaughlin.com/storelocator/mn/edina
• Pink Night Out Games while supporting Hope Chest for Breast Cancer Foundation! Get out and cheer them on! Minnetonka Volleyball-October 3; Simley Volleyball-October 8- Benilde St. Margaret Volleyball-October 12; Blue Ox Hockey-October 4.
• Twin Cities Breast Reconstruction Awareness Day at the Westin Hotel Edina on October 16, 2019 5:30-8:45pm Register here for this FREE event... https://www.eventbrite.com/e/twin-cities-breast-reconstruction-awareness...
• Old World Wines vs. The Grape State Wine Dinner at The University Club of St. Paul on October 24, 2019 from 6:00-8:30pm. Tickets are $125 for 8 wines, 4 courses and 1 cause! Register here for tickets. https://www.hopechest.com/events/hope-chests-fall-wine-dinner
• Hope Night Out - Shopping for a Cause at Hope Chest For Breast Cancer Resale Shop in Orono, MN on November 21st from 5:00-8:30pm. Price: $5 donation at the door, includes 2 beverage tickets.
•Grizzly’s Wood Fire Grill at the Plymouth, MN location on October 23 from 3:00-10:00pm. A delicious night at Grizzly’s to support Hope Chest For Breast Cancer Foundation. http://grizzlysgrill.com/locations/Plymouth-mn/
•Give Back Day at LTD Brewing in Hopkins, MN on November 26th from 4:00-9:00pm. Cheers! This cool brewery will be donating 20% of the nights sales to Hope Chest For Breast Cancer Foundation. http://www.ltdbrewing.com/
• Service Promotional Selfie with Mr. Rooter Plumbing of the Twin Cities & Rochester. Month-long October promotion Collect $1 per customer selfie for Hope Chest for Breast Cancer Foundation with a Mr.Rooter service professional in a pink shirt or pink booties. https://www.mrrooter.com/locations/minnesota/
• Change for Hope – Change for Families: at Inver Grove Ford Lincoln. From now until October 31 they will make a donation to support HCBC. https://www.invergroveford.com/
• Eastlake Craft Brewery in Minneapolis, MN on October 16, 2019 from noon to 11:00pm. Hope Chest for Breast Cancer will receive a portion of the proceeds from the tasty beer sales—Cheers! www.eastlakemgm.com
• Topless Nationals at Ogilvie Raceway in Ogilvie, MN on October 18 at 7:00pm. You can donate to push your favorite driver to the winner’s circle at HopeChest.com and follow the prompts or live at the Raceway https://www.ogilvieraceway.com/
•Hennepin Health Care Survivor Event on October 12, 2019 from 11:30AM-1:30PM (more details to come). https://www.hennepinhealthcare.org/