Aug 13, 2017
Our Silent Auction is now LIVE! Click here to browse.
On your mark, get set…Race!
In it’s 7th year, Fillies Race for Hope has raised over $400,000 in support of the Hope Chest for Breast Cancer Foundation. Please join us in making a difference at this year’s signature fundraising event.
Partnering with Canterbury Park, Minnesota’s premier entertainment destination, Fillies Race for Hope is a fundraising event like no other. Enjoy a day at the races while raising funds and hope for those fighting breast cancer in our community. What can you expect?
* Exhilarating Thoroughbred and Quarter Horse racing
* A Raffle to win big
* Treats and treasures at the Silent Auction
* Celebratory Salute to Survivors
* Pony Rides and other kids activities
* Delicious food and drink
* A day of FUN in the summer sun with family and friends!
Derby and pink attire admired but not required. Hats and other accessories will be available for purchase at the event, and in advance at our stores in Orono and Bloomington.
This event doesn't happen without the help of our amazing volunteers. Click here to sign up today!