Accounting Manager: Part-time Job Description
Hope Chest for Breast Cancer Foundation is hiring a part-time Accounting Manager to become an important part of our team. HCBCF is a 501(c)(3) that generates its income through donor outreach, community and corporate grants, cause marketing partners, fundraising events, and sales of gently used upscale furnishings and fashion in the Hope Chest resale shop. Reporting to the Executive Director and the resale Store Owner, you will manage the non-profit and resale shop’s financial accounts, payrolls, budget, cash receipts and financial assets, and distribute payment to the creditors of our patients. This paid position will work an average of 10-12 hours per week. Since November 2001, Hope Chest for Breast Cancer Foundation has been a source of hope for local breast cancer patients and their families. Hope Chest for Breast Cancer provides the quickest access to help for the most urgent daily needs including housing, transportation, utilities, nutrition, and childcare. Getting cancer is scary. And expensive. Hope Chest fills an urgent, unmet need: Alleviating some of the financial burdens associated with breast cancer treatment. While patients focus on the fight of their lives, we focus on helping patients stay in their homes, keep the heat and lights on, and put nutritious food in the fridge. We help make sure that patients can get access to transportation and childcare so they can attend treatments.
· A minimum of five years of accounting experience
· Experience with 1099’s, journal entries, reconciliations, payroll administration
· Prior history with preparing audits · Experience at a non-profit organization, with restricted funds and with non-profit tax requirements and reporting processes highly preferred.
· Skilled in presenting financial concepts, financial statements to boards
· Demonstrated history of implementing and managing financial controls, upholding confidentiality, and handling of sensitive data with integrity
· Exceptional attention to detail
· The ability to self-organize and keep multiple projects on task and on time.
· Skilled with QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel and Word, ADP
· Customer-centric and service orientation
Apply now at https://jobs.minnesotanonprofits.org/job/accounting-manager-wayzata-minnesota-55152. Thank you for your interest!